Dear user of this system, this online system is owned by Mzumbe University (hereinafter to be
referred to as the University). By logging in the MU-ARMS (hereinafter referred to as the System you
are accepting these terms and conditions of use;
- That you are guaranteeing the University that you are capable of reading and understanding these
terms and conditions.
- That you shall provide genuine, authentic and accurate information as may be need in this
- That you shall verify the information generated by the System or on your demand and report or
modify accordingly the information that appears to be erroneous about you.
- That you will keep your username and password and that you will remain responsible for
confidentiality of your password even where you decide to change the same. Mzumbe University is
liable for loss/stolen passwords and for any issues of security breach occurring as a result of
- That lost account data can be revived/retrieved. This is an automatic process enabled to provide
users with their data. The System allows its users to retrieve lost passwords and forgotten
usernames by email. The User can click on “reset password and username” button and check his/her
email box with further detailed instructions. It is the responsibility of the user to keep the
username and password of his/her email.
- That the University reserves the right to prevent any unauthorized access to the System for
security reasons and for protection of user accounts.
- That all users must know that it is unauthorized access to use authorized access to perform
unauthorized activity in the System.
- That all users must know that it is unauthorized access to use someone else’s login credentials
to access his/her account in the System without his/her express consent.
- That all users will be responsible for any activity done in their accounts upon any request
generated by the user in the System.
- That some of the data for the System is generated in PDF format. The user must have Adobe Reader
or a similar PDF reader. Adobe Reader may be downloaded free of charge from the Adobe website.
- That users are responsible for ensuring the legibility (readability) of any attachments they
submit in the System.
- That the System is entitled to remove any material submitted by the user if the material
infringes any copyrights or other intellectual property rights or violates any law enforceable
the United Republic of Tanzania or violates these terms and conditions of use, or is potentially
likely to be harmful.
- That the University reserves the right to alter the terms and conditions of use of this system
whenever it deems necessary. The system is not liable for any loss or alteration of data in case
any system failure caused by power fluctuation or any third party service provider.
- The University reserves the right to revoke access by any user of this system or right to close
the service or an individual user account if there is any reason to suspect that the service is
target of data security attacks or any similar security threats or where required by any
- That the University is not liable for any false information or misrepresentation by the user or
any authorized person acting on his/her behalf and at all time the user will remain responsible
any information that will be supplied through this system.
- That the University reserves the right to revoke access to any user who was deemed to have
qualifications to access the System but later on discovered to have no prerequisite
to access the System.
- That the laws in force in the United Republic of Tanzania shall apply to any matter which is not
expressly provided hereinabove or that which is not impliedly provided by any good practices
governing management of information systems.